Friday, July 17, 2009

Fantasy Ultimate (not the sideline heckling game)

A couple of different factors have inspired this. My stellar performance in Supercoach and DreamTeam last week, my previous post picking teams from each state, and the one I did a while ago "drafting" players to club teams.

Oh, and the fact that The Huddle are doing this exact same thing but on a much larger scale.

I'm looking for a few people to take part in this. I'll create a draft order and we take turns picking players for a hypothetical team that is aiming to win Mixed Nationals this year.

Any Australian players (ie: no 6-month exchange students) can be chosen, and once our "squads" are decided I'll consult some experts around the place on who the best team would be.

Sign up in the comments thread if you want to take part.

2 comments:

Twatson said...

I'm interested, but am cur ious about your 'experts' comment on ultitalk

Maple said...

huddle have done it. now you do it. i am sure you could use the procrastination tool. maybe twats could get to pick a team as well, since he runs a blog too.