Saturday, August 1, 2009

World Games...um, the other days

So yeah, turns out I canned my World Games coverage once everyone figured out I was getting my info from Piers Truter's Twitter feed and just went there themselves. So instead, I'll supply you all with some handy links to other people's writings...

Scobel Wiggins Photography - great action shots from all games.

UPA coverage - on-the-spot reports, plus video clips.

Some short Youtube videos I found (here and here) posted by a spectator. Doesn't show much action but gives you a pretty good idea of the atmosphere.

A few Canadians discuss their team's lower-than-expected performance.

A news report from a Taiwanese news agency. See if you can spot the bit where I started laughing like an immature knob.

And finally, Rueben's highlight video of the Crocs in action, complete with hard rock soundtrack.