Friday, June 27, 2008

So what's coming up?

I haven't been terribly active with this blog for a bit, but that's because there's not a lot going on in the ultimate community to bitch/moan about. Instead of anything substantial (although I might have some stuff to say over the weekend), I thought I'd let my loyal readers know what's getting covered in the near future...

- Southern Intervarsity (July 1 & 2). I'm playing in that with University of B-Town.
- East Coast Challenge (July 7-9). I'm attending, mostly to heckle Mike Tarn.
- Youth Nationals (July 11 & 12). Not attending, but there'll be updates as I hear about them.
- Halibut (July 26 & 27). Playing with Goldigaz Revival.
- Australian Country Ultimate Championships, aka Country Nats (August 23 & 24). Playing with Ballarat.
- Shenanigans (September whenever). Maybe. Not sure yet. The decision to go last year was made about 4 days before it.
- Australian University Games (Sept 30 - Oct 4). Playing with University of B-Town.
- Mixed Nationals (Oct 18 - 20). Not sure who with, but I'll find a way to be there.

If you're lucky, I might even do previews for these tournaments, plus news and gossip from the show. Plus there'll be ongoing Geelong League coverage, and the usual ramblings from my brilliant adequate mind.

No comments: